È settembre, quindi El Mercatél ricomincia. Questo mese sono in programma le solite due sessioni, la prima e la terza domenica, ovvero il 6 e il 20 settembre. Non so quante bancarelle ci saranno domani (il 6): alcune persone sono ancora in vacanza, altre sono scoraggiate dal caldo (le previsioni danno ben oltre i 30°). Io non ci sarò questa settimana per una serie di motivi, ma spero di farcela per il 20, almeno la mattina. Spero di vederti allora!
It's September, which means El Mercatel is starting up again for the autumn sessions. This month, there are the usual two sessions on the first and third Sundays of the month - that's Sept 6th and 20th. I don't know how many stalls there will be tomorrow (the 6th) - some people are still on holiday and others put off by the temperature ( currently forecast as reaching 34°), and I certainly won't be there for a variety of reasons. But I hope to be back on the 20th - so see you then!

Comments
Post a Comment